When it comes to trucks, we have everyone covered. The Tundra and the Tacoma are two of the most popular and best-selling trucks out there. Why? Because they’re tough, capable, and reliable. On top of that, they’re also packed with all of the right features to make your adventures that much more enjoyable.
2019 Tundras are already hitting our lot, and we’re clearing out our 2018 Tundras. These trucks are the bigger of our two, with the most payload and towing in our lineup, it’s no surprise that people love the Tundra. The 2019 Tundra (and the 2018) have up to 10,000 lbs of towing capacity and V6 or V8 engines. The TRD Pro edition will even take it up a notch—pro features include:
• 18” black alloy wheels that are unique to TRD
• Heritage grille
• FOX shocks with coil-over performance capabilities
• Black leather seats with Toyota red stitching for the sleekest look around
• RIGID fog lamps that mean business
• A complete spray-in bedliner that will protect your bed without the bulk
• TRD performance exhaust and TRD black chrome exhaust tip to keep you dark style in check
You have the option to choose between different quad cab varieties, extended bed lengths, 7” touchscreens, navigation, backup cameras, tow packages, and more. Real-life fuel tests even show that the Tundra is easy on the wallet and gas, with great ratings.
The Tacoma is consistently rated as one of the trucks with the best resale value and recognized for maintaining value. This small truck is incredibly mighty, and when compared to the other guys, it always comes out on top. With many trims to choose from, including the TRD sport edition with tough rims, added off-road capabilities, and a similar feature set as mentioned above for the Tundra!
Both trucks will treat you to Toyota-exclusive technology and safety features. You’ll find Toyota Safety Sense, which will keep you safe on the road and even in the parking lot. The available Safety Sense features include:
• Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: this radar-based system will help prevent your vehicle from colliding with others, as well as with pedestrians from different viewing angles
• Lane Departure Alert: know if you're straying outside of the lines, and get corrected with Steering Assist
• Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: don’t get too close and avoid the need to stop-and-start with radar technology that will keep you the right distance from the car in front of you
• Automatic High Beam
Beyond that, you’ll also find the STAR safety system with traction control, anti-lock braking, stability control, smart stop technology, and more.
Ready to get into your next truck? Shop our new truck inventory and book a test drive. We’ll be here with the keys ready and the heated seats on!